At Mondelēz International, well-being means focusing where we can have a significant impact on global societal issues. It’s about making a positive change in the world – for people, communities and the environment. We don’t have all the answers, so we partner with experts who can help us figure out innovative ways to make a difference. And we’re committed to being open about the challenges we’re facing and transparently reporting on the progress we’re making.
In 2015, we reviewed our strategy to promote improved health and well-being through portfolio enhancements, clear consumer communication and community partnerships.
• A call-to-action to work together with our suppliers and partners to drive growth and our impact
• Focused on areas where we can make the biggest impact with innovative solutions
• A holistic approach focused on four well-being areas important to our business and our world, and where we believe we can affect real and lasting change: Well-being Snacks, Sustainability, Communities, Safety
Our collective efforts will enable our business to grow, operate more efficiently and ensure a sustainable future for our farmers and consumers. To do so, we partner with community organizations to create better solutions.
Expand Well-being Choices Portfolio
• Deliver 25% of revenue from Better Choices by 2020
• Increase individually wrapped Portion Control options 25% by 2020
Enhance the goodness of our brands
• Reduce saturated fat and sodium 10% by 2020
• Increase whole grains 25% by 2020
• Reduce artificial flavors and/or colors from key brands